PC PLUMBING AND HANDYMAN SERVICES EDINBURGH

Get a Quote Today

About

AbouT Our Edinburgh Plumber and Handyman service

PC Plumbing and Handyman Services is a long-standing international family business. Started fifty years ago in the city of Tirana in Albania, brought first to mainland Greece and the surrounding islands, and currently located in Edinburgh Scotland. The aim in everything we do is always to complete work for the client to the same standard and with the same care as we would our own families.

 

PC Plumbing and Handyman Services

Fifty years ago in central Tirana our father started doing odd jobs around his neighbourhood to support his family. Painting, gardening, carpentry; you name it, he did it. His kind nature and humble attitude won him favour with the locals and he slowly began to build a name for himself. His knowledge and skill-set in the labour industry all handed down to him from his father and then passed on from him to his 4 sons.

As is custom in Albanian culture, this family business was passed down to all four sons and is now run by me, Petros. Having first qualified for plumbing both in Albania and Greece, I then ran the business with my brothers for 6 years between Albania and Greece providing a high quality service where all of our clients were treated just like family. 

We became well known in both countries and my brothers still run part of the business both in Greece and Albania.

My travels have now brought me to Edinburgh, Scotland where I have also qualified and continue to do my family’s work. Our culture teaches us that everyone is family and as such, what I can promise you by using PC Plumbing and Handyman Services is a high quality job, use of high quality materials, an honest and positive experience, guarantees on work completed, solid communication about works to be completed and all of this to the same standard and with the same care as I would dedicate to my own family and friends.

 

We guarantee 100% satisfaction and work alongside you to achieve all of your goals for your home, as well as being available to tackle your last-minute plumbing or odd job emergencies!

Why not get in touch with us to find out more?

We can’t wait to welcome you into our family.

Petros Cani
PC Plumbing and Handyman Services

Services

Our Plumbing Services

Toilets & Faucets

Our services include

Installation (toilet, sink, bathtub, shower etc.), Repair work, Blockages, Overflows, Noises, Leaks & Slow filling

Saniflows & Pumps

Our services include

Saniflows, Pumps, Repairs, Replacements & Installations

Water Tanks

Our services include

Installation, Repairs, Replacements, Noises, Slow filling & Overflow

 

Taps (Bathroom/Kitchen etc.)

Our services include

Unit installation, Repair work, Replacements & Washer renewals

Leaks/Burst Pipes

Our services include

Repair work, Replacements, Pipe Repair & Pipe Replacement

Bathroom & Shower

Our services include

Repair, Replacements, Installation, Electric Shower, Pump Shower & Sealant Replacement

Services

Our Handyman Services

Home Repairs (internal/external odd jobs)

Gardening Work

Painting

 

 

F.A.Q.

How It Works

Do you charge for quotes?

Our quotes are free of charge and can be arranged either through call, email or by use of our contact form.

Do you charge a call out fee

No, we do not charge a call out fee. Our work assessment is free of charge.

How do you take payment?

Payments can be made through BACS or cash. For small jobs/emergency call outs, payment is made on-site upon job completion. For larger jobs/future bookings, 30% of total payment is taken upon booking and the remaining 70% is paid on-site upon job completion.

Are your plumbers insured and trained?

Yes our plumbers are all fully insured and qualified.

Get Started

Schedule An Appointment
Or Get an Instant Quote

Get an Online Quote

Get Started

Message Us

contact@pcplumbingedinburgh.co.uk